[olpc-community-support] A few startup questions

Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Fri Dec 21 19:42:33 EST 2007

Why is sshd enabled by default?

Is there a kb shortcut for "back" in the browser? I can't find one, and West doesn't work despite mention in the wiki.

Linux and sugar seem to have different ideas about timezone (/etc/timezone vs sugar-control-panel). Sugar wins, but it's confusing.

Why won't the time stay set? I have enabled ntpd and that  fixes it eventually but not right after boot. I have rdate and may stuff it somewhere. But I'm concerned that the date is always wrong after a reboot...

Thanks!