[olpc-community-support] Editing a WORD document .DOC

Chih-yu Chao chihyu at mit.edu
Fri Dec 21 15:29:13 EST 2007

1. plug it in
2. go to Journal
3. wait for a while (if there are a lot of large files in your stick,
this might take a few minutes because the Journal is trying to index
all the files in the stick)
4. a USB drive icon should appear at the bottom of the screen
5. the files that can be opened by the laptop activities should be
listed in the journal entries
6. click on the journal entry of interest

Cheers,
Chih-yu