[olpc-community-support] Power input polarity

Shiseiji rjk_guard-olpc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 14:05:44 EST 2007

Sorry to take time with this. . . I left my power adapter at home  :( (or lost it already while walking around last night :( :( ) and was going to see what I could find among the cast off power supplies or run down to Radio Shack for a universal but the specifications (Wiki or the pdf) don't tell me what is the positive/negative configuration. I do suggest that be molded on to the case for anyone in the field who is working up a power solution.

Anyone happen to know or have their power adapter handy to check for me (if it is listed on the adapter)?

Ron