[olpc-community-support] Double Flash in Browse

phigan phigolpc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 22:36:33 EST 2007

kelru2000 wrote:
> However,  now when I reach a flash page like youtube or pbskids, I get two flash windows.  One on top that says click to start and one below that starts automatically.  This can't be a good thing!
>
> Do you have any idea why this is happening?  Should I uninstall the gnash plugins?  If so, how would I do it?

Hi Karl,

It's important to note that most of us probably don't have even that much experience with getting Flash to work on these devices. I would try following the instructions you used in reverse to uninstall. Please experiment and report back to us, or check back and there may be someone with a better response for you!

Thanks,
- Joe