[olpc-community-support] Bookmark Favorites?

paz pzelenka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:54:47 EST 2007

When I use the browse activity to search and view the internet with the XO, how are the favorite sites saved and accessed in the future?

I saved a site using the STAR (Bookmark) at the right of the url field at the top of the Browse screen.  This action saves an iconized version of the bookmarked site in a row at the bottom of the browse window.  The bookmarked sites will accumulate there and can be selected when one desires to return to the site.

I named the Activity and noted that this was saved in the Journal with the name it was given next to the Browse icon.

The bookmarked sites appear to not be available for use once the browsing session in which the were created has been terminated.

Is this the case?  Intended or otherwise?

Thanks

PZ