[olpc-community-support] file location

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Wed Dec 19 17:51:41 EST 2007

I'm having fun, but bewildered. I'm on the XO right now, so I'm online, though doing so was weird.

Immediate source of bewilderment: I want to make a local homepage. I've edited a file in the Writer, named it "timothy-home" and used Keep (as html).

Now, I'd like to make it my home page, but I have no idea where it is.

Also, in another thread it was suggested that I could go to "about:config" to change the homepage. There's nothing there as "browser.startup.*", however.

This is so different than what I'm used to.