[olpc-community-support] XO language support

iankile iankile at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 18:06:35 EST 2007

Awesome. Thanks. Yeah, Devanagari is used in both Hindi and Nepali.  Very handy when trying to learn them both.  Lots of overlap.  :)

I changed the language to Hindi in the control panel and restarted but instead of the characters all I get are boxes with what looks like hexidecimal in them.

Do I need to download a character set or are all supported languages preloaded and I just did something wrong?

Ian