[olpc-community-support] eBook mode controllers

Chih-yu Chao chihyu at mit.edu
Tue Dec 18 14:06:06 EST 2007

Hi Timothy,

Different activities were written by different authors -- some may
have utilized the game controllers, while some did not. That is, the
authors can choose to take advantage of the buttons and keys on the
laptop, but not every activity will respond to the key/button
controls.

Hope this helps,
Chih-yu