[olpc-community-support] Pepper Issue

y221 mi2b12 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 22:42:40 EST 2007

I recently received a give one get one XO for my daughter. I installed
the Pepper OS from their site and figured out that under Pepper the
keyboard and trackpad do not work. So, by holding down the X and the
check buttons while powering on I have tried to reimage the machine.
However during the reimage process the XO starts Pepper part way
through. So I tried using a USB drive and then a SD card to load a
fresh image from. However when I hold down the O key I just get a sad
face and a message telling me that the boot failed and the machine
powers down. How the heck can I get my little girl's XO back up and
running again?
 [Idea]