[olpc-community-support] Chat scrolling issue

Michael Burns maburns at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:06:02 EST 2007

On Dec 16, 2007 12:44 AM, Anonymous <community-support at lists.laptop.org>
wrote:

> I was recently involved in my first chat session, and as soon as the
> number of chat lines exceeded the space on the page, several blank spaces
> were added.  This problem compounds itself with every new message, to the
> point where I have to scroll up through half the scrollbar height of white
> space to get to the most recent message.  Is this a common problem?

This is not a specifically known problem.
Were you using the web chat (http://olpc.osuosl.org/chat) or a chat activity
like XoIRC? The web chat is still partially unworking (as you may have
noticed) and I am having trouble tracking down the developer.

--
Michael Burns * Student
Open Source {Education} Lab