[olpc-community-support] adult newby questions

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sat Dec 15 16:37:29 EST 2007

Good advice. My email address is pressly101 at bresnan.net if anyone can supply feedback on what I'm doing wrong to change my nickname. As I said, I believe I followed the instructions in the troubleshooting file but it's not "sticking"

BTW- my 5 year old was given her laptop today and didn't notice the mistake (yet). I was pretty impressed that she figured out how to open it in about 2 seconds when it took me about 3 minutes...
Maybe she can run the sugar script and fix? :)

THX L