[olpc-community-support] Very general questions about olpc

Michael Burns maburns at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:13:25 EST 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 11:46 AM, Mrs. J. McKeon <freekeon at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Also, I think one of my kids machines needs to be replaced - the mouse
> keeps pulling to the lower right corner, reframing everything  very 5
> seconds.  It is extremely annoying.

Regarding the jumpy mouse, there is a way you can try and recent. You press
the four corner buttons (top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left) at
the same time. The bottome left is the last one you press.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Recalibrating_Touchpad#Recalibration <-pictured
explanation.

Give that a try and let me know if it fixes it. Otherwise, we can get you in
the process of replacing the machine.

--
Michael Burns * Student
Open Source {Education} Lab