[Colombia] Customs permits

Pilar Saenz mapisaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:47:22 EDT 2008

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for your mail.

I don't know if this is the information that you need. In Colombia the tax
exemption for donations is regulated by the decree 540/2004. I attach a copy
(in spanish) of that document in this email. Maybe, if you can give us more
information about what do you want to you, we can send you more specific
information. Are you working with a non-profit organization in Colombia or
are you searching one?

We appreciate your interest and please contact us again if we can help you
in any way

Best regards,**