[Colombia] Fwd: [Olpc-open] two new videos from waveplace st john pilot

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:06:56 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Timothy Falconer <timothy at immuexa.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 12:03 PM
Subject: [Olpc-open] two new videos from waveplace st john pilot
To: olpc-open at lists.laptop.org, grassroots at lists.laptop.org, Squeakland list
<squeakland at squeakland.org>

Hi everyone,

We've just posted two new videos from the St John Waveplace pilot, which
concluded three weeks ago.  The first shows mentoring during the pilot.  The
second shows students presenting their Etoys storybooks.

1) Scenes from the St John pilot (4 minutes)

*http://waveplace.com/locations/usvi/movie.jsp?id=45***<http://waveplace.com/locations/usvi/movie.jsp?id=45>

2) The St John Storybook Awards (8 minutes)

*http://waveplace.com/locations/usvi/movie.jsp?id=44***<http://waveplace.com/locations/usvi/movie.jsp?id=44>

We will be posting the actual storybooks to our website soon so you can see
them for yourself.

In other news, the Haiti pilot will resume next week, since things have
calmed down in Port-Au-Prince.  The kids and teachers are well.

As always, if you'd like to hear more from us, please subscribe to our
newsletter or donate money on our website to help with our courseware and
pilots.

Take care,
Tim

--