[Colombia] Fwd: Give a child the gift of learning

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 14:04:52 EST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: One Laptop per Child <LaptopGiving at mail.laptopgiving.org>
Date: Dec 28, 2007 2:03 PM
Subject: Give a child the gift of learning
To: rafael at laptop.org

     view this email online
<http://p.p0.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=OB3kq-q7k1gZ7mbUeIU>
  [image: one laptop per
child]<http://link.laptopgiving.org/u.d?RGbUeIUANuI_QxG9W=121>

    <http://link.laptopgiving.org/u.d?ZGbUeIUANuI_QxG8r=131>

[image: Give a child the gift of learning]
*"With the help of this computer we know so many things. We teach each other
and from each other we learn."*

Children all over the world are learning and discovering new things daily
thanks to the generous people who have donated XO laptops. The stories and
reactions we are hearing are proof that our vision of One Laptop per Child
is thriving.

*"Before, we felt that we were not very important but now we have the laptop
we feel that we have moved ahead."*

There's still time to join the community of people working to bring
education to school-age children in developing nations and receive a tax
deduction before the New Year. Just visit
*www.laptopgiving.org*<http://link.laptopgiving.org/u.d?XGbUeIUANuI_QxG8s=141>before
December 31st to donate an XO laptop for $200. You can also learn
more about the XO and the impact it is having on the children of the
developing world.

*"I want to thank you people because you had given us the laptop and I love
it so much."*

We at One Laptop per Child want to thank you as well for your continued
interest in our mission. We hope you are enjoying a happy, healthy holiday
season!

[image: XO laptop] <http://link.laptopgiving.org/u.d?VGbUeIUANuI_QxG8h=151>
      laptopgiving.org<http://link.laptopgiving.org/u.d?cGbUeIUANuI_QxG86=161>|
privacy
policy <http://link.laptopgiving.org/u.d?HmbUeIUANuI_QxG8_=171>
One Laptop per Child
PO Box 425087
Cambridge, MA 02142
USA

You have received this email because you requested a reminder from One
Laptop per Child.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from One Laptop per Child, *unsubscribe
here* <http://mail.laptopgiving.org/laptop-unsub.jsp?s=Zog5&i=5298362219>.

--
Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
One Laptop Per Child