[Cambridge-social] Thur Nov 18, 6PM OLPC/SUGAR Community Boston/Arlington BBQ Dinner

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Nov 18 01:53:16 EST 2010

Kitchen Constructionists:

I leave work early Thurs afternoon to finalize bits of BBQ+veggie food
for all -- so let me know BY lunchtime Thurs all the HOT food items you
want me to pick up!

And of course BYOBeernieaucracy too, since I've already run out of
authentic Haitian SUGAR-cane-based Rum, only 3 days off the Innocenti
island :)

Thankfully Marina's a true angel already having baked a Real keylime
pie.../just don't eat too much as we're playing alleycat soccer too/.

OK, see ya'll ~6pm OLPCantabrigans: bring ALL your clever open education
friends, to our Collaboravenous Be Here Now monthly tradition now
starting at one end of Cambridge or t'other!!