[Cambridge-social] Field Trip : g1g1 build testing tomorrow OUTSIDE

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 20:29:48 EDT 2008

Joe and I are planning to head outside tomorrow after lunch (around
1:30pm) to test a set of XOs with the new G1G1 testing build in a
relatively quiet RF environment.   Come join us if you want to help
test in person on a cloudy afternoon.  Dress for the outdoors; we can
meet at 1CC (if you know of a good place near the office that has
tables outside, we may go there -- perhaps even to the roof garden;
else the river or the Commons).

All are welcome; RSVP offlist so I can meet you downstairs.    This is
the last day of nice weather before a string of rainy days... enjoy a
little sun while you can!

SJ
617 529 4266

NB:  at 5 there will be pick-up futbol -- @ sennott field, on bdwy & prospect.