[Cambridge-social] [GOL] Futbol tomorrow, 1630 EST / 2030 UTC

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:30:57 EDT 2008

Dear Grupo One Laptop (and friends):

Futbol arrives early this week, thanks to a planned RedHat visit and the
absence of anyone for Balls to foul (I'll be in SF) at our regular Thursday
time.  Join us tomorrow at 1630 at Sennott Field for a quick, sweaty hour of
feints, blocks, and Michael's special rainbow kick.

Esta semana, fútbol viene el miércoles. Sólo un chair-jockey se abstendrá de
venir de esta semana.  Mañana : a las 1630 horas : Campo Sennott, para
bloquear, sudor, desmayar... y el patada famosa "gusto el arco iris".

SJ

ps - please sign up to the cambridge-social list, and invite your friends
to, if you want to be notified of these and other regular events.