[OLPC Brasil] Re: Brasil Digest, Vol 11, Issue 11

Carlos Pereira carlao2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 06:29:50 EST 2007

> I never signed up for an account with you--- this is becoming overwhelming,
> I DO NOT SPEAK NOR DO I READ SPANISH!!!!!  PLEASE STOP SENDING ME
> PUBLICATIONS-----I WOULD BE HAPPT TO TEST YOUR LAPTOP1  MS.
>STALLWORTH

Mr.Stallworth,

This is a list, or a forum if you prefer. This means that people
subscribe to it, and start receiving emails. You have subscribed to
it. In the case that someone has subscribed you, yet YOU received an
email on YOUR mailbox asking for confirmation, and HAVE CONFIRMED IT.

I agree with you, this is becoming overwhelming. So stop bothering us,
and follow the instructions that goes in the bottom of ALL messages on
this list, instructing how to unsubscribe. NOBODY here will
unsubscribe you, even because nobody can, just YOU have the
authorization to do it.

Please, pay more attention on the things you do on the net.

Carlos

PS: to increase your knowledge, this list is in PORTUGUESE, not spanish.

=======================================
Prof. Carlos José de Almeida Pereira - CARLÃO
Computação - Univ. Estadual de Santa Cruz (www.uesc.br)
Ilhéus - Bahia - Brasil

"Quem agora conhece a antiga linguagem da Lua?
Quem agora fala com a Deusa ? ...
Só as pedras agora se recordam do que a Lua nos disse há muito tempo,
e o que nós aprendemos com as árvores, e as vozes das ervas e dos
cheiros das flores... "
(Tony Kelly, "Pagan Musings" 1970)

http://www.sam.paganfederation.org/index.php?id=13&lang=pt