[Bookreader] Book reader and eBook distribution/hosting service

Mike DeVine pixelshredder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:44:39 EST 2010

It seems like a lot of questions have been thrown around on the e-reader subject, so I'd like to return the favor and post up some of my own:
What's the best way to integrate the desired features from each of the Activities we've referenced? Attempt to splice some code or start from scratch?
If we're not starting from scratch, which Activitie(s) will be the ones chosen to receive the code "updates"? In other words, which Activity for each function is farthest along already and is most malleable in terms of adding features?
Figuring out some of these issues would go a long way toward getting something meaningful done

-Mike DeVine