[Bookreader] Read with Comic Book Archive (cbz) support

rkumar rkumar at archive.org
Fri Mar 20 14:02:59 EDT 2009

Yes, I can make cbzs for all iacl items..

I might have missed this info in a previous email, but should the image
sizes be approximately 500x600 pixels?

Also, should all pages be the same resolution?

What about pages that are of different size? Should they be scaled
non-proportionally to all be the same resolution?

Thanks!
raj