[Bookreader] [Sugar-devel] Making Read read everything [WAS: Re: FBReader]

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Wed Mar 18 08:09:22 EDT 2009

that's a great idea Manu,

I also like calibre. I highly recommend you talk w/ Pratham Books. They
are a great organization and are putting out a lot of the READ India
books as e-books under CC 3.0 . You should talk w/ Gautam John
gautam at prathambooks.org . He is a great guy

here in Nepal, we really need a decent itunes-for-e-books app as well.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director