No subject

Mon Jan 26 07:12:07 EST 2009

library as well as copying bookreader for another week or so...

our bookreader mailing list, for ebook-specific discussions:

we're helping improve the next version of the gnubook reader.  file
your own bugs and feature requests, and get more points than brewster
;-)
  http://blog.openlibrary.org/tag/gnubook/
  https://launchpad.net/gnubook

archive.org has a  bookmarks feature that you should check out:
(you'll have to sign in first)
and a bookmark explorer for viewing others' booklists:
  http://www.archive.org/bookmarks-explore.php

ck12 has some great book creation tools:
  http://flexbooks.ck12.org/flexr/

and textbookrevolution has some ideas about what great free textbooks
are out there.
  http://textbookrevolution.org

SJ