[Argentina] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] Update on sugar-build
gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Jul 4 13:12:31 EDT 2012
Hola a todos,
Alguno de los desarrolladores que usan ubuntu
pueden probar esta propuesta?
Sirve para compilar sugar y tener un entorno de trabajo,
y se supone que funciona en Fedora/Ubuntu.
Si anda/no anda, por favor aclaren que en que version lo probaron.
Estaria bueno para este fin de semana en el PyCamp.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Subject: [Sugar-devel] Update on sugar-build
To: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
I now consider sugar-build pretty much feature complete and in a
decent shape bug-wise. Since it doesn't make sense to do a release, I
thought I'd post an update.
* Simple to use
git clone git://git.sugarlabs.org/sugar-build/sugar-build.git
will give you a running sugar with fructose activities.
See the README for more targets/commands.
* Works on both Fedora and Ubuntu latest distributions.
* Pretty fast. 10 minutes for a full build (on my recent laptop and
fast internet connection).
* Constantly checked at http://buildbot.sugarlabs.org. We are building
it and running basic integration tests, so you can easily see if the
problem is local or things are temporarily broken. And if you have a
local problem please report it!
* Fully logged. So that if you need to report a bug you can easily
include all the informations necessary to debug the problem.
* Great for dogfooding. We are running sugar in a full X server so you
can use it as your main desktop. And you can develop and run another
sugar-build checkout from inside it.
* Shell command to submit your patches for review (following process
documented in the wiki), with very little setup/options required.
* Test and contribute to the shell port using
Sugar-devel mailing list
Sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Argentina