[Argentina] [IAEP] Contemplating Your SLOBS Vote

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Nov 18 06:47:30 EST 2011

Carlos,
Because you meet one teacher who was ignored in one event,
you say the teachers are not welcomed in the SugarLabs community?
This is a complete nonsense.
You have your point of view, and is ok,
but try to found a constructive way to participate,
only rant, is annoying. There are a lot of work to do.

Gonzalo