[Argentina] [Sur] Planet sugarlabs-es creado :)

Gustavo Ibarra ibarrags at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 17:25:09 EDT 2011

2011/6/4 Nicolás Pace <nicopace at gmail.com>:
> Buenos días amigos,
> La idea sería ahora que me manden las urls de sus blogs.
> Si en sus blogs hablan de otras cosas que no estén relacionadas con
> Sugar, OLPC y Educación, estaría bueno que tageen sus posts con algún
> tag identificador y usemos el RSS del tag, asi mantenemos limpio el
> planet.

Tiro un propuesta.
¿Les parece de tomar como referencia las misma "filosofía" del "planet
Sugar" de SugarLabs  y adecuarlo al planet sugarlabs-latam?
El planet de sugarlabs dice:
"Planet Sugar is a collection of personal blogs by Sugar Labs
contributors. Sugar Labs is a world-wide organization of passionate
people working together to solve the same problem: giving everyone an
opportunity to learn to learn. Our community members write about what
excites them about learning, Sugar, and the Sugar community. In the
spirit of free software, we share and criticize—that is how we learn
and improve and encourage participation by newcomers. Enjoy and join
the conversation."

--
Saludos,
Gustavo.-