No subject

Fri Nov 7 06:25:06 EST 2008

800km afar Buenos Aires
=20
Dear Organization=2C
we move up a school and a home-residence for underprivilegeds children.
My name is Cristina Crespo=2C I'm a Sister "Hija de Maria Ausiliadora" and =
I'd  know the project of Nicholas Negroponte "One Laptop for Child" tanks t=
o Doc. Leticia Soberon=2C general coordinator of informatic net of Latin Am=
erica's Churcs. She introduced this project in Rome=2C where now are assemb=
led Sisters "Hijas de Maria Ausiliadora".
We would like to know how recive the contribution from OLPC.
=20
=20
                                                                           =
      Un abrazo patagonico
=20
                                                                           =
                 Hna Cristina=20

--_9f504b2e-7ff3-4a44-b42c-271323669496_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B