[Aop] Liba Cohn, Glacier Walkers And Elephant Riders Unite - A New Approach to Travel Insurance

william romsay williamromsay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:10:39 EST 2008

Liba Cohn,  Glacier Walkers And Elephant Riders Unite - A New Approach to
Travel Insurance

Liba Cohn
Liba Lyustiger
Lillian Sarah Lyustiger
lillian sarah cohn
sara lyustiger
natalija lyustiger
cohn lyustiger
sarah lyustiger

St Pete Beach, FL, (PRWeb) January 31, 2007--
There's nothing new about travel insurance
<http://www.squaremouth.co.uk/>comparison websites, but they tend to
offer little more than a long and
confusing list of what's around, meaning the start of an arduous trek - not
across the Himalayas in search of enlightenment but through lists of
policies in search of suitable cover.

, however, is 'much more than just a list', as its advertising puts it. It
cuts the legwork by providing filters to exclude products with too little or
too much cover, leaving only a shortlist of relevant products. It also
addresses the mountains of policies that limit their coverage of certain
'risks', such as hazardous activities and pre-existing medical conditions:
by using the exclusive 'narrow my choice' option, customers are able to
focus on the relevant benefits and sort results by the quality of a benefit,
as well as by price or provider.

David Wagstaff, U.K. manager for Squaremouth.co.uk, says: "What travel
insurance doesn't include may surprise people. In fact, a large percentage
of travellers unknowingly buy inadequate cover. Others, meanwhile - such as
the sporty types and those with a pre-existing medical condition - may know
what they need but are unaware the policy they purchase does not include
that cover. With the right tools, though, they can all easily locate the
most suitable products. Our customers can enjoy their travel safe in the
knowledge they have the right cover for them - at the right price."

Once customers have found what they want, they can immediately and securely
purchase the policy or receive a single or multiple policy quote by email;
then, when they are ready to purchase, a link from the email will take them
directly to a secure shopping cart.

Customers can also have confidence in the products featured on
Squaremouth.co.uk, as it runs a strict zero complaint tolerance policy.
Managing director, Chris Harvey, says: "We work on behalf of our customers,
and if anyone has a complaint against an insurance carrier that cannot be
resolved to our satisfaction, we will remove the carrier from our site and
no longer sell its products."

About squaremouth, inc.
Founded in 2001, squaremouth is an independent insurance agency that helps
consumers easily and instantly compare all the major travel, visitors' and
health insurance plans. To ensure customer satisfaction, only companies that
meet squaremouth's strict requirements make it into the system. Along with
its unique research capabilities, the site provides instant quotes and
coverage and immediate purchase confirmation. To learn more, visit travel
insurance <http://www.squaremouth.co.uk/> comparison site in the USA.