[Aop] Douglas Della Toffalo, Drexel University Launches Online Degree in Psychology

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:04:56 EST 2008

Douglas Della Toffalo, Drexel University Launches Online Degree in
Psychology

Philadelphia, PA (PRWeb) January 31, 2007 -- Drexel University Online ,
winner of the 2006 21st Century Best Practice Award for Distance Learning
from the U.S. Distance Learning Association, launches an undergraduate
online degree in Psychology.

The new online Bachelor of Science in Psychology will teach students how to
frame questions and discover useful answers regarding human behavior,
cognition and emotion. Skills acquired in this program include research
methods, statistics, critical evaluation and an understanding of the
practical applications of psychological science.

Psychology seeks the answers to a broad variety of questions regarding brain
and behavior. These questions range from the biological basis of cognition
and brain function through psychological and social factors that play a role
in development, health, rehabilitation, and everyday living.

Like Drexel's other online degree programs, this fully-accredited online
degree in psychology is offered entirely online, and is intended for working
professionals. Students will have 24/7 online access to class materials,
group discussion, instructor feedback and exams.

"We're very proud to offer our students the outstanding Drexel curriculum
within this convenient online format. All of our online programs --
including our new Bachelor of Science in Psychology -- are taught by the
same world-renowned faculty as our on-campus courses," said Dr. Kenneth
Hartman, academic director of Drexel Online.