[Activities] Video Editing Activity for XO

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:41:57 EDT 2009

Hiya Manu, Rob is naturally a great person to talk to about this.   you
should also write to iaep and the sugar list, since it woudl be good to have
people who are experienced with extracting video converting power out of the
available hardware chiming in or helping with the code.  and as you might
expect, Erik B and Bakhtiar M have thought about what such an activity might
look like since working on Record.

SJ