[Activities] Fwd: Where to put info on activities under development?

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:34:31 EDT 2009

Sorry, forgot to include activities at l.l.o...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christoph Derndorfer <christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Subject: Where to put info on activities under development?
To: Sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org

Hi all,

I was wondering where to put the wiki-pages for activities that are still
under development.

The [[Activities]] page is really the one where the polished activities seem
to go, some projects like the ImageViewer Activity seem to be directly
listed as sub-pages under seperate releases (e.g. 0.84) - which doesnt
strike me as a particularly good solution.

So should this kind of info be put somewhere closer to the DevelopmentTeam
or ActivityTeam content? Or elsewhere?

Thanks,
Christoph

--