[Activities] Panorama activity

Nirav Patel olpc at spongezone.net
Sun Oct 12 03:15:12 EDT 2008

That sounds like a much better idea.  I'll try to set up something
like that on my webserver, though I'll have to move elsewhere if the
activity gains any kind of popularity.  It still leaves the problem of
the images uploading to my personal Flickr account though.  I think
having a Panorama Collection or Set on the OLPC Flickr account would
be nice.

Also, I uploaded the pre-alpha bundle: http://eclecti.cc/files/Panorama-1.xo

Nirav