[Activities] Colors!-v13 released

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 15:13:57 EST 2008

Hey all,

I have released Colors! version 13 with improved Wacom tablet support.
Painting has been optimized, refresh bugs have been fixed, a color pickup
feature has been added, and numerous polishing tweaks have been made to the
UI.

http://dev.laptop.org/~wadeb/Colors!-13.xo

Testing and feedback are welcome, as always.

The wiki page will be updated once the server comes back up!

Best,
Wade

Note: There are still some minor known bugs in collaboration.  I'm having a
hard time getting my XO VM and my real XO to see each other.  But I hope to
make another release which resolves these issues before long.