[Activities] [Testing] Activity Set for 9.1.0

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Tue Dec 9 14:43:43 EST 2008

Hi Greg,

   > Hi All, Learning from the last release, I want to start activity
   > selection early for 9.1.0.

Our software releases don't ship with activities, so I don't understand
what's being selected here.  We didn't choose a set of activities to
ship with 8.2.0; we chose a set of activities to ship on a G1G1 image.
Each deployment creates its own conjunction of {XO release+Activities},
with G1G1 being one such deployment when it's running.

Could you elaborate on what the list of chosen activities would mean
this time around?

Thanks,

- Chris.
--