[laptop-accessibility] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] screenreader for sugar

Samuel Sennott samuel.sennott at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 13:43:14 EDT 2010

Capacitive surfaces work differently than resistive ones in multiple ways in addition to the conductivity needs.

To learn about how to make adaptations to headsticks and such for accessing capacitive surfaces, check out www.Rjcooper.com .  Also, the folks who make the pogo stylus are really responsive.

Also, here is one more, a tutorial from the AAC-RERC http://www.google.com/m/url?client=safari&ei=sQ9wTKiVOqTcM-KQoBM&hl=en&oe=UTF-8&q=http://aac-rerc.psu.edu/documents/headpointer_iphone.pdf&ved=0CBAQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNFKAOVxjGMuDolAxebfz2X0J0KcIQ

Regards,

Samuel Sennott
Phd Candidate, The Pennsylvania State University
www.alltogetherwecan.com

Sent from my iPhone