[laptop-accessibility] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] screenreader for sugar

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Sat Aug 21 07:11:01 EDT 2010

It is not true that capacitive input is impossible for people with prosetics.  There where two long conversations about that, here and on the wiki(maybe).  I could try to find them if you want, but I didn't catch it on 5 minutes of Googling.  I think the solution had something to do with attaching metal to the end of the prosthetic.  The results where that it is possible but doesn't work very well...