[laptop-accessibility] Advocacy for Elevated Disability Inclusion:Next Steps?

Rakesh Chand chand at connect.com.fj
Fri Nov 28 13:23:24 EST 2008

Hi Andrea.

Very well said, People With Disabilities certainly end up paying more for
access. For example, a blind person needs to purchase a screen-reader plus a
PC. Which is fairly expensive. Now that OLPC is doing wonderful work in
developing countries, I too, strongly feel that Disability issues be
recognised now, rather when its too late...

All have a good day, looking forward to some valuable discussion!

Rakesh