[laptop-accessibility] Touchpad is not accessible friendly

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:02:42 EST 2008

Hi Lesley and David,

Due to hardware and software limitations we were not able to make the
pressure sensitive touchpad work.
There was some support in build 711 (and possible 708) but it is not
enabled in later builds.

In short, this is not supported.

I apologize that we do not have a good solution for you (assuming you
can't use an external pointing device).

Thanks,

Greg S