[laptop-accessibility] Sticky Keys

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Wed Feb 20 12:37:34 EST 2008

Great!  Thanks for pointing this out Lesley.  I'll make sure this makes it
into the weekly Zine.

I am concerned however, about the status of AccessX.  According to the
source, it's been released under the GPL.  But the page where it's offered
for download, hasn't been updated since 2006.  Why isn't it in a source
subversioning system like svn or git?  It doesn't appear to be actively
maintained.  But it also appears to have nothing stopping someone from
forking the project as this branch is pretty stagnant.

I will take a look at this further after work and see if I can document the
project a bit and try to get someone to take it on.

Seth